“SABH Foundation Inc. is committed to empowering Sotuh ASIANS AND MAINSTREAM COMMUNITY through our CONSULTATION MODEL AND COORDINATION OF SERVICES IN THE CONTINUUM OF CARE MENTAL HEALTH AND RESIDENTIAL CARE SERVICES”
Our mission is to provide culturally competent, sensitive and linguistically appropriate mental health consultation services to South Asians and mainstream community. We believe in the principles of prevention, continuity of care, and collaboration with the people who are most involved in the lives the patients.
1. HELP Create stability in mental, physical, social, recreational, emotional and spiritual areas of one’s life in his or her cultural context.
2. Help ADULTS, SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES and their loved ones to build hopes, dreams and futures to live a fulfilling life with and without their physical, mental or developmental disabilities.
3. HELP Provide emotional and social support in their cultural and linguistic context. Provide them the food they are used to in their twilight years.
4. CONSULT people with limited spoken skills and help them navigate complex health care (medical and Medicare) system to get the maximum benefits they are entitled to.
5. Create awareness of our services and prevent suffering and suicides.
6. Create a healthy and violence free living environment.
7. Build peoples hopes, dreams and future by giving meaning and reducing hopelessness and helplessness among seniors and their loved ones.
8. Create an environment i.e. physical, emotional, social and spiritual similar to one they grew up in collaboration with our clients and their family members.